- Technical Writing
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Mobile Marketing
- AdWords Management
- Newsletter Publishing
- See full list of services
Google AdWords Campaign Management
Access Communications's Google AdWords Management Services put your ads on Google's search results pages, drive visitors to your site and help you convert visitors into customers.
We create and manage your Google AdWords campaign from our Stamford, Connecticut, offices. Melding right-brain creativity and left-brain logical skills, we:
- Research keywords and sort them into categories
- Set up your account, campaigns and ad groups
- Select proper keyword match types
- Analyze your landing pages and recommend changes (if needed) that will increase conversions
- Analyze your competitors' AdWords activity
- Write ads that differentiate you from your competitors and earn qualified clicks
- Monitor and analyze your campaign's performance on various metrics such as bids, keywords, ads, clickthrough rates, conversions, geography, queries and placements
- Create new keywords, ads and ad groups, as necessary
- Recommend and install ad extensions when appropriate
- Create and implement conversion codes
- Integrate AdWords with Google Analytics reporting.
Pay-Per-Click Ads on Multiple Search Engines
Although Google accounts for more than 65% of U.S. web searches, Yahoo! and Bing also deliver cost-effective results to advertisers. We manage campaigns on these search engines too.