Here's how you can clear cookies, cache and browser history from Chrome in your Android mobile phone. The steps are similar in other browsers.
|1. Launch Chrome.
|2. Press the Menu key (3 vertical dots) at top right.
|3. Press Settings.
|4. Press Privacy.
|5. Press Clear Browsing Data.
|6. Choose between BASIC and ADVANCED (Basic gives you fewer options than Advanced), select your Time range, select the items you want to clear, then press Clear data.
Need a mobile website or app? We design and build custom mobile websites that work in all devices and browsers. For details, contact us.
# # #
Google Ads and Search Engine Optimization
- How to Get Details of Calls from Ads in Your Google Ads Campaigns
- How to Set Up a Google Ads Display Remarketing Campaign
- Why Some Google AdWords Campaigns Don't Work
- How to Be Found on the Web Through Search Engine Optimization
- 3 Easy Ways to Edit Your Documents
- 15 Tips on Interviewing an Expert for a Story
- Hyphen, En Dash, Em Dash
- One Space, Not Two, After a Period, Please
- How to Write Copy for Your Website
- Automatically Update the Copyright Year on Your Website
- How to Embed a PowerPoint Presentation in Your Website Using Google Drive
- How to Give Your Google Docs Document a Public URL
- How to Set Up Your First Website
- Open External Links in a New Tab
- How to Clear Cookies, Cache and History from Chrome on Android Phones
- How to Clear Cookies, Cache and Internet Browser History from iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- How to Clear Individual, Specific Cookies from Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- How to Add a Clickable Phone link with HTML (Including WordPress)
- A Mobile Website: What It Is, Why You Need One