If you want to delete cookies, cache and history from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, you can easily do it in a few steps. Here's how.
|1. Press Settings on the Home screen.|
|2. Scroll down to Safari. Press Safari.|
|3. Scroll down to Clear History and Website Data. Press Clear History and Website Data.|
|4. Press Clear History and Data. This deletes your cookies, cache and browsing history.
If you don't want to delete your browsing history and want to clear only cookies, see How to Clear Individual, Specific Cookies from Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Arun Sinha is president of Access Communications, a digital marketing, content creation and web development company in Stamford, Connecticut, USA. Visit http://www.accessc.com for more information on copy writing, websites, and Internet marketing.
# # #
- 3 Easy Ways to Edit Your Documents
- 15 Tips on Interviewing an Expert for a Story
- Hyphen, En Dash, Em Dash
- One Space, Not Two, After a Period, Please
- How to Write Copy for Your Website
- Automatically Update the Copyright Year on Your Website
- How to Embed a PowerPoint Presentation in Your Website Using Google Drive
- How to Give Your Google Docs Document a Public URL
- How to Set Up Your First Website
- Open External Links in a New Tab
Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing
- How to Set Up a Google Ads Display Remarketing Campaign
- Why Some Google AdWords Campaigns Don't Work
- How to Be Found on the Web Through Search Engine Optimization
- How to Clear Cookies, Cache and History from Chrome on Android Phones
- How to Clear Cookies, Cache and Internet Browser History from iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- How to Clear Individual, Specific Cookies from Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- How to Clear Cookies, Cache and History from Google Nexus 7
- A Mobile Website: What It Is, Why You Need One