Whether you’re a new or experienced Google Ads advertiser, Access Communications can help you improve your results from Google Ads. We have the knowledge and experience necessary to apply Google’s advertising tools in ways that best help grow your business. Taking into account your business goals, geography, budget, competitors and other factors, we plan and execute your Google Ads strategy and closely monitor results.
New and Experienced Advertisers Alike Can Benefit from Our Services
In every instance when clients with existing Google Ads accounts have asked us to take over their advertising, we have increased their response rates from ads. In addition, we’ve shown clients new to Google Ads increased revenue potential from targeted ad campaigns.
Our Google Ads Services
Our Google Ads services include the following:
- Research keywords
- Set up campaigns and ad groups for Search, Display, Video, App and/or Shopping campaign types, as needed
- Select proper keyword match types
- Implement negative keywords
- Analyze landing pages and recommend changes (if needed) that increase conversions
- Analyze competitors' Google Ads activity
- Write ads that differentiate you from your competitors and earn qualified clicks
- Create Display ads using Google's native tools (we can also create custom ads for an additional charge)
- Create ad extensions
- Monitor and analyze your campaign's performance on various metrics such as bids, keywords, ads, click through rates, conversions, geography, queries and placements
- Set up remarketing campaigns
- Create new keywords, ads and ad groups, as necessary
- Integrate Google Analytics reporting.
Benefits of Working with Us
- Reach your target audience. We use our expertise and Google's tools to ensure that your ads reach the right people – those most interested in your products and services.
- Deliver the right message. Writing short yet effective Google ads is art and science. Working with the limited characters and space Google allows, we put the right message in front of your audience, making them more inclined to consider your products and services.
- Drive traffic to your website. Our campaigns drive qualified prospects and customers to your website, which helps increase your leads and sales.
- Improve your conversion rate. We suggest ways to optimize your website and landing pages to improve conversions and drive response and revenue.
- Track your results. We provide you with monthly reports so you can track your campaigns' performance and see how they're impacting your business.
- Implement your plans quickly. We execute changes and requests from clients swiftly, which speeds up their reaction time to developments in products or markets.
- Get market intelligence. By observing your customers' search patterns, we can spot any emerging trends and alert you to possible marketing opportunities.
Google Ads Management Pricing
Our pricing for managing your Google Ads account: A one-time $525 setup fee and a monthly charge of $500 or 12% of your Google Ads budget, whichever is higher. Prices for complicated and/or extensive campaign setups may be higher. We would be glad to give you an estimate during our initial discussions.
The setup fee includes
- Conduct a discovery interview with your staff to better understand your market, audience, goals and competitors
- Establish your account structure
- Review competitors' activity
- Research keywords and build lists
- Allocate your Google Ads budget to campaigns
- Create campaigns and ad groups
- Create ads and extensions
- Integrate your Google Analytics account and YouTube channel with Google Ads, if applicable
- Set up monthly reporting.