If you want to delete cookies, cache and history from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, you can easily do it in a few steps. Here's how.
|1. Press Settings on the Home screen.|
|2. Scroll down to Safari. Press Safari.|
|3. Scroll down to Clear Cookies and Data. Press Clear Cookies and Data.
In iOS 8, press Clear History and Website Data.
|4. Press Clear Cookies and Data again. This deletes your cookies and cache.
In iOS 8, press Clear History and Data again.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to clear web browser history.
If you followed the iOS 8 directions above, your web history was cleared in step 4.
Arun Sinha is president of Access Communications, a digital marketing, content creation and web development company in Stamford, Connecticut, USA. Visit http://www.accessc.com for more information on copy writing, websites, and Internet marketing.
# # #
- 3 Easy Ways to Edit Your Documents
- 15 Tips on Interviewing an Expert for a Story
- Hyphen, En Dash, Em Dash
- One Space, Not Two, After a Period, Please
- How to Write Copy for Your Website
- Automatically Update the Copyright Year on Your Website
- How to Give Your Google Docs Document a Public URL
- How to Set Up Your First Website
- Open External Links in a New Tab
Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing
- How to Be Found on the Web Through Search Engine Optimization
- Why Some Google AdWords Campaigns Don't Work
- How to Clear Cookies, Cache and History from Android Phones
- How to Clear Cookies, Cache and Internet Browser History from iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- How to Clear Cookies, Cache and History from Google Nexus 7
- A Mobile Website: What It Is, Why You Need One