When you delete cookies and web data from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, you delete all cookies and browsing history. How can you clear individual cookies and keep your browsing history intact? Here's how.
|1. Press Settings on the Home screen.
|2. Scroll down to Safari. Press Safari.
|>3. Scroll down to Advanced. Press Advanced.
|4. Press Website Data.
|5. Press Edit.
|6. Press the red circle with the minus sign next to the cookie you want to delete.
|7. Press Delete.
|8. Repeat steps 6 and 7 until you've cleared all the cookies you want to delete, then press Done.
We design and build custom mobile websites. For details, contact us.
# # #
Google Ads and Search Engine Optimization
- How to Get Details of Calls from Ads in Your Google Ads Campaigns
- How to Set Up a Google Ads Display Remarketing Campaign
- Why Some Google AdWords Campaigns Don't Work
- How to Be Found on the Web Through Search Engine Optimization
- 3 Easy Ways to Edit Your Documents
- 15 Tips on Interviewing an Expert for a Story
- Hyphen, En Dash, Em Dash
- One Space, Not Two, After a Period, Please
- How to Write Copy for Your Website
- Automatically Update the Copyright Year on Your Website
- How to Embed a PowerPoint Presentation in Your Website Using Google Drive
- How to Give Your Google Docs Document a Public URL
- How to Set Up Your First Website
- Open External Links in a New Tab
- How to Clear Cookies, Cache and History from Chrome on Android Phones
- How to Clear Cookies, Cache and Internet Browser History from iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- How to Clear Individual, Specific Cookies from Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- How to Add a Clickable Phone link with HTML (Including WordPress)
- A Mobile Website: What It Is, Why You Need One